Skip to main content
All the important changes in Cervinodata
- Google Data Studio overview table implemented
- Performance improvements related to data processing implemented
- Facebook Ads connector (without campaign grouping) submitted for review to Google Data Studio.
- LinkedIn Ads connector approved by the Google Data Studio team: Get the LinkedIn Ads connector here
- Advance LinkedIn Ads connector (with campaign grouping) approved by the Google Data Studio team: Get the Advance LinkedIn Ads connector here
- Ad data agency overview connector approved by the Google Data Studio team. Get the connector here.
- Ad data agency overview connector sent in for review by the Google Data Studio team. See the screenshots here
- The ability to choose a from data in your Google Data Studio report, which wil make the Data Studio dashboards with lots of data up to 50% faster
- The ability to choose the currency of a Data Studio template (which will change the currency of all currency related metrics, like media spend, revenue, cost per conversion to the currency of choice).
- The Default organisation name can now be changed.
- Media spend and revenue metrics now also available in micros (for building new calculated metrics)
- Look & feel of the application has been improved (the choose accounts page, the connect to platform page, manual data refresh page) which will give the user a better overview.
- Facebook Ads connector + template for Google Data Studio made available: see example here
- Major speed improvements to the campaign group builder (90% faster load time for campaigns in the filter): try out the improved campaign group builder here
- Google Data Studio template for Multiple Google Analytics published in the connector gallery (see template here of start using the connector directly here)
- Google Data Studio template for blended ad data & Google Analytics under review (see template here or start using the connector directly here)
- Free plan introduced, Essential plan price lowered (start free plan here)
- API connection with Google Data Studio improved (resulting in faster Data Studio reports)
- Google Data Studio template for Multiple ad platforms published (see template here or start using it directly here)
- Klipfolio templates made available: Summary tab (multiple ad platforms combined), Facebook Ads tab, Video tab (multiple ad platforms video results), Facebook Video tab.
- Getting started page for BigQuery, Rest API and Klipfolio launched
- Query builder + Campaign grouping provide context when building blocks are closed
- Klipfolio data source creation with a few clicks
- Added dimensions in datamodel for Adform, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360
- Google Analytics data transformation optimised (90% ! improvement)
- Google Data Studio template for Multiple Google Analytics under review (see template here)
- Google Data Studio template for blended ad data & Google Analytics under review (see template here)
- Google Data Studio template for Multiple ad platforms under review (see template here)
- BigQuery builder (v2) made available. Minor improvements.
- Transaction ID related GA tables (+ custom product margin & returns tables)
- Ad-ons for custom tables in Google BigQuery
- Additional metrics Facebook Ads added to data model (see data model)
- Credit Card payment method expanded
- Intelligence (CPC anomaly detection & Alerting)
- Multiple consent for ad platforms & Google Analytics
- BigQuery Query builder (public beta)
- Improved mechanism for syncing data to Google BigQuery (production, backup & sync dataset)
- Automatic sync to Google BigQuery
- Sync data from Twitter Ads
- Sync data from LinkedIn Ads & Snapchat Ads
- Sync data from Google Analytics & Google Ads
- Sync data from Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Sync data from Adform, Google Display & Video Ads 360 and Google Search Ads 360
- Launch of Cervinodata via https://app.cervinodata.com