The Ad data + Google Analytics Data Studio connector is a powerful connector that allows you to connect the dots between your ad spend and your revenue. This enables you to get a clear sense of which campaigns and which platforms are delivering the highest Return on Ad spend.
Key features of the Ad data + Google Analytics connector
- Combine multiple ad platforms
- Combine campaign performance data to Google Analytics results
- Filtering using Campaign grouping (see how Campaign grouping works)
- Combine the data of one or more organisations
- Change the currency to your local currency
- Change the data retention in the connector to keep it fast with larger data files
Which metrics are available in this connector?
From the Ad platforms, these metrics are available:
- Media costs (in micros)
- Media costs (calculated to currency)
- Reach (by day)
- Cost per click (CPC)
- Click through rate (CTR)
From Google Analytics:
- Revenue (in micros)
- Revenue (calculated to currency)
- Revenue / Transaction
Pre-calculated blended metrics:
- Cost / Transaction (the media costs from all ad platforms, Transactions from Google Analytics)
- ROAS (Return on Ad spend, calculated as the sum of all revenue from the connected Google Analytics view ID's -/- sum of all media costs from all connected Ad platforms divided by the media costs.
- Transactions / impression (sum of all transactions from Google Analytics devided by the sum of all impressions from all connected ad accounts.
- Organisation (you can create additional Organisations in Cervinodata)
- and by Campaign group (you can create campaign groups in Cervinodata to group and filter your report).