Cervinodata now comes with free to use Klipfolio templates. This makes it very easy to get a great looking dashboard up and running without building Klips yourself.
This support page shows you how to deploy these templates for a new client with a few clicks. PS. if you want to know where to get these templates or if you want to know what's possible, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start
This article assumes you have the following in place
- A Cervinodata account (get a free trial here)
- A Klipfolio account with the Cervinodata template(s) in your own Klipfolio account (let us know if you want this: email@example.com)
- Create a new client (In this example called "Client X")
- Log into Client X as admin
- In the left menu, click on "Dashboard". Do not use the + sign.
- In the dashboard page, on the right, klick "Import"
- In the popup, from the dropdown list, select the Cervinodata template client.
- In the table, the available Cervinodata template dashboard tabs show up.
- We currently offer:
- A summary tab with the key performance of multiple ad platforms
- A detailed Facebook Ads tab including multiple conversions (standard FB events)
- A summary video tab with the key performance of your video campaigns in multiple ad platforms
- Select the dashboard(s) you wish to use for the new Client X.
- Please import the Facebook Ads tab and the Facebook Ads Reserve tab at the same time, because they are using the same data source. This prevents getting identical data sources in your client.
Client X now has one or more Cervinodata templates. You just need to reconfigure the data sources to get the data for Organisation X in your dashboard.
- Best to open a different browser tab and keep Klipfolio open
- Log into Cervinodata (https://app.cervinodata.com/login)
- Go to the Organisations page (https://app.cervinodata.com/organisations)
- In the Organisations table, you can find the Organisation UUID for Organisation X
- Make sure the Organisation X has one or more ad accounts and/or Google Analytics views connected to it and the data collection is switched to ON.
- If you do not have Organisation X in your Organisations list, simply click "Add Organisation".
- Copy the UUID for the organisation you want to have the data for.
Back in Klipfolio
- Check if you are in the "Client X" client dashboard
- In Klipfolio, in the left menu, click Data Sources
- The Cervinodata data sources of the Cervinodata templates are displayed here
- Open the first Data source from the list, by clicking on the name
- In the Data source, click "Reconfigure connection"
- In the Query url, you can recognise the Organisation UUID (see the screenshot below). It's the part between the "/" and the "?" marked in the orange box.
- Replace the existing Organisation UUID for the UUID of Organisation X
- Press "Get data" at the bottom
- Once the data is loaded, check the Organisation Name. If this is Organisation X, you're good to save the data source.
- Repeat the steps above for all the data sources (there is one data source per tab).
Check your Klipfolio dashboard
- After you have replaced the Organisation UUID for the data sources, check your dashboard too see if the right data is shown.
- Sometimes you need to do a refresh of the page.
- Sometimes you need to click the "Select" button in your dashboard to refresh the dropdown items
- DONE. You have successfully copied the Cervinodata templates into a new Klipfolio client.