This support article gives a step by step instruction how to set up billing in a BigQuery project.
- Log into cloud.google.com and click "Go to console"
- In de navigation bar on the left, click "Billing"
- Click "Manage billing accounts"
- Select an organisation and click "Create account" (this means billing account)
- Give your billing account a name
- Connect it to the right organisation
- Select your country
- Press continue
- On the next page, you can insert your payment method, update your customer information if needed. Then press "Submit and enable billing"
- Your billing is now enabled for use in BigQuery (and other parts of Google Cloud)
Although most of our users stay within the limit of BigQuery's paid services, BigQuery requires that billing is enabled in the project you use for Cervinodata.
- If billing is not enabled, Cervinodata can not synchronise the data. Google offers an excellent step by step instruction on how to set up your billing account: https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/how-to/manage-billing-account
- Should you run into trouble, do not hesitate to submit a support ticket via https://support.cervinodata.com or via e-mail email@example.com
- If you want to know more about the costs of Google BigQuery check out this support article: How much does Google BigQuery cost?