Cervinodata automatically refreshes the data to your destination. For BigQuery this is once per day (around 03:00 CET at night, for other platforms it is twice per day (processes start at around 01:00 CET and at 13:00 CET).
Manually refreshing your data
If you have made some changes in Cervinodata that you wish to see in your destination without waiting for the next automatic refresh to start, you can do a manual refresh.
- You have switched some new accounts to ON and you want add this new data to Google BigQuery
- You have created a campaign group and want to check this in your Klipfolio or Data Studio dashboard or want to see this data in the Cervinodata API end point
- You have just launched a new campaign in Google Ads for example and you want to add this campaign to an existing campaign group
- You have created one or more organisations and connected accounts to it
- You have disconnected an account from one organisation and connected it to a different organisation. More on that can also be found here
Steps to take for Google BigQuery
- Go to DELIVER > Google BigQuery > Sync to project
- Press the "Manual refresh" button
- All the changes that you made will now be synced to Google BigQuery. This includes new data in the platforms associated (when you switched ON an account)
- To reduce the server load, you can only press manual refresh once every 15 minutes
Steps to take for all other destinations
- Go to ORGANISE > Manual data refresh
- Check the box(es) for the account(s) you want to manually refresh the data for
- Click the "Refresh data of selected accounts" button
- All the changes you made for the selected accounts (including the create campaign groups and campaigns you created in the particular platform(s)) will be taken into account and will appear in the destination once the process is completed
After you manually refreshed the data in Cervinodata, you can also do a manual refresh in Klipfolio.
- Log into the particular client
- Go to Library > Data sources
- Click on the first Cervinodata data source
- In the particular data source, click the "Queue for refresh" button
- Do this for all the data sources
In Google Data Studio
After you manually refreshed the data in Cervinodata, you can also do a manual refresh in Google Data Studio.
- Log into Google Data Studio and find the particular report
- Click on the report to open it in Google Data Studio
- At the top of the page, click the Refresh data icon